- About Us
Redwood City, CA,
Host Analytics Kicks Off "The Future Of Finance Tour" This Summer In San Francisco
Nine-City Road Show Aimed at Helping Attendees Gain Insight on How to Transform Financial Processes to Enhance Business Agility and Alignment
Host Analytics, the leader in cloud-based enterprise performance management (EPM), today announced “The Future of Finance Tour,” a nine-city road tour of complimentary one-day events that will arm attendees with insight from finance and technology thought-leaders and showcase how world-class organizations are using Host Analytics to streamline processes, create greater business agility, and reunite finance and operations. “The Future of Finance Tour” will feature inspirational keynotes from Dave Kellogg, CEO of Host Analytics, Ian Charles, CFO of Host Analytics, Steve Player, Managing Director at The Player Group and author of “Beyond Performance Management,” Brian Sommer, Founder of Vital Analysis and Contributing Writer for technology news site ZDNet, and more.*
Benefits of Attending “The Future of Finance Tour”
- Hear from thought-leaders about how and why forward-looking organizations are transforming the finance function.
- Hear lessons learned and best practices from organizations that have integrated operational and financial planning for better alignment and agility.
- Learn what’s new in the Host Analytics Cloud EPM Suite and the benefits it can bring to today’s data-driven business environments.
- Receive a deep dive into the best practices in cloud-based EPM and how it can streamline the financial consolidation and reporting process.
- Get practical advice on how to adopt a more dynamic planning and forecasting cycle within the finance department.
- Take advantage of network opportunities with the top financial professionals from a variety of industries.
- Registration is free.
Stops on “The Future of Finance Tour”
- San Francisco, August 12, 2015 - Register Now
- Boston, August 18, 2015 - Register Now
- Minneapolis, September 9, 2015 - Register Now
- New York, September 15, 2015 - Register Now
- Atlanta, September 22, 2015 - Register Now
- Chicago, October 13, 2015 - Register Now
- Seattle, October 15, 2015 - Register Now
- Washington D.C., October 20, 2015 - Register Now
- Dallas, October 22, 2015 - Register Now
Commentary from Keynote Speakers
“With the continued growth, success and positive feedback we have received from our annual Host Analytics World event, ‘The Future of Finance Tour’ was a natural next step in providing financial leaders with the tools and information they need to stay at the top of their game,” said Ian Charles, CFO at Host Analytics. “We are extremely excited at the prospect of hitting the road to help organizations succeed whether they are already a Host Analytics customer or simply curious to learn more about the benefits of cloud-based EPM.”
“I’m excited to join Host Analytics for ‘The Future of Finance Tour’ and even more excited for what attendees will learn,” said Steve Player, Managing Director at The Player Group. “The finance organizations I work with are achieving amazing results and increasing their own strategic capabilities while lowering their costs using rolling forecasts, visual analytics, and a more dynamic approach to EPM. I can’t wait to share those insights and give attendees compelling, practical suggestions that they can apply immediately in their own organizations.”
“There’s a different conversation I hear now with CFOs and CEOs,” says Brian Sommer, Founder of Vital Analysis and Contributing Writer for ZDNet. “They aren’t interested in minor changes – they want to modernize Finance. They want people, processes and systems designed for new ways of planning, reporting, etc. They want to get out of maintaining systems, month-old data and too many error-prone spreadsheets and move into a world where huge volumes of data are influencing operational and financial decisions in real-time. It takes no effort for finance to stay rooted in the past – it takes vision to move it ahead.”
*Speaker line-up will vary by city, please visit “The Future of Finance Tour” website for more information.
Follow @host_analytics on Twitter and suggested Tweet:
Click to Tweet: Host Analytics Kicks-Off “The Future Of Finance Tour” This Summer In San Francisco http://ow.ly/QfWPK #cloud #epm via @host_analytics
About Host Analytics
Host Analytics is the leader in cloud-based enterprise performance management (EPM), offering a suite of financial applications for planning, modeling, consolidation, reporting, and analytics. World-class companies like NEC, Burlington Coat Factory and Sanmina trust Host Analytics to power their strategic financial systems. Host Analytics is a fast-growing, private company backed by leading venture capitalists and is headquartered in Silicon Valley with customers in over 80 countries.
For more information about Host Analytics, please visit www.hostanalytics.com
Become a fan of Host Analytics on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HostAnalyticsInc
Follow Host Analytics on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/company/host-analytics-inc.
Follow @host_analytics on Twitter