- About Us
Redwood City, CA,
Host Analytics Reports Record-Setting Second Quarter; Revenue And Customer Wins Underscore Value Of EPM Platform
Earns Analyst Recognition, Introduces New Product Release, Forms Strategic Partnership with Qlik, and Sweeps Awards Season
Host Analytics, the leader in cloud-based enterprise performance management (EPM), today announced a strong second quarter of 2016, delivering the second largest sales quarter in company history, setting a new record in customer acquisition, and delivering record low churn from existing customers. The company also earned recognition from industry analysts and was recognized with 10 industry awards.
Highlights of the second quarter:
- New Customers: The company signed numerous new customers including: American Psychiatric Association (APA); American Thoracic Society (ATS); Arch Capital; Baldwin Technology Company Inc.; Conservis; Corvias Group; Fresh Direct Holdings, LLC; Instem; Jackson & Coker; Nanosys; Persado; Pindrop Security, Inc.; and VelocityEHS.
- Analyst Recognition: The company was positioned in two of Gartner’s “Visionaries” Quadrants for Strategic CPM and Financial CPM Solutions. Was also featured in Dresner Advisory Services’ Annual Wisdom of Crowds Report, achieved a “Perfect Vendor Score” and is among the highest scoring vendors in the “Overall Experience Leaders” and “Credibility Leader” categories.
- New Product Release: The Spring16 release of Host Analytics introduced major new functionality, the beta release of a new analytics module, major performance enhancements, and new integration and certifications with partners, including NetSuite.
- Strategic Partnership: Strategic integration and marketing partnership with Qlik, providing customers with data discovery, data visualization, and dashboards that provide insight into key business trends.
- Expanded Silicon Valley Headquarters: On May 31st, the company moved into its new corporate headquarters, nearly doubling its office space to accommodate rapid growth.
- Awards: Host Analytics won 10 awards in the second quarter. These include two IT World awards for “Cloud CEO of the Year” and “New Products/Services of the Year” for Host Analytics Modeling; a Stevie People’s Choice Award; additional Stevie Awards for technical innovation, products, customer service, and executive leadership.
- Host Analytics World: The annual Host Analytics World conference had a record attendance of more than 800 customers and prospects, as well as Forrester and Ventana industry analyst research firms, customers from Earthlink, Capital Petroleum Group, and Steinway Musical instruments, and a keynote from NFL Hall of Famer and three-time Super Bowl champion Steve Young.
“Our relentless focus on customer success continues to pay big dividends,” said Dave Kellogg, CEO of Host Analytics. “With several competitors facing times of uncertainty, it’s clear that customers increasingly prefer the strength and stability of the Host Analytics platform.”
Follow @host_analytics on Twitter and Suggested Tweet:
Click to Tweet: Host Analytics Reports Record-Setting Second Quarter http://ow.ly/2sPl302vUYz #epm #cloud via @host_analytics
About Host Analytics
Host Analytics is the leader in cloud-based enterprise performance management (EPM), offering a suite of financial applications for modeling, planning, consolidation, reporting and analytics. World-class companies like NEC, Burlington Coat Factory and Jazz Pharmaceuticals trust Host Analytics to power their strategic financial processes. Host Analytics is a fast-growing, private company backed by leading venture capitalists and is headquartered in Silicon Valley with customers in over 90 countries.
For more information about Host Analytics, please visit www.hostanalytics.com
Follow @host_analytics on Twitter
Read the Host Analytics blog at www.hostanalytics.com/blog
Follow Host Analytics on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/host-analytics-inc.
Become a fan of Host Analytics on Facebook: www.facebook.com/HostAnalyticsInc
Jason “JT” Tidwell